The personal data controller is Trustmatic, s.r.o., Company ID No.: 53 328 001, with registered office at Doležalova 15C, Bratislava - mestská časť Ružinov, Postal Code 821 04, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the District Court in Nitra, Section sro, Insert 52509/N (hereinafter the “Controller”). The web address of the Controller is www.trustmatic.io.
General information about cookies
Cookies are small text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to your computer, mobile phone or other device when you visit a website. Cookies may be required in order for the website to function properly. However, they are sometimes used to track user actions on one or more websites, to collect usage information or identify interests, and to map behaviour so that the website operator can offer relevant ads to users.
Cookies are used to ensure the proper functioning of the website. They help remember your activities and preferences so that you do not have to set them again when you navigate between websites or return to a website. Cookies are also used to determine what services you are interested in and then to potentially offer them to you.
The types of cookies we use
- Essential cookies are necessary for websites to perform their basic functions and function properly. These cookies are automatically placed on your computer or other device when you access the website or perform any of the website’s possible activities. Generally, these cookies are not used for tracking purposes and are not shared between websites. You cannot disable essential cookies and we do not need your consent to process them. A website would not function properly without these cookies.
- Preferential cookies allow websites to remember information that will affect the appearance and behaviour of the website. These include the region you are in, the currency you have selected or your preferred language. We will only place these cookies on your device if you give us permission to do so or if you allow us to do so via the cookie bar or on your browser.
- Marketing cookies are used to map visitors across websites. These cookies are used to show ads relevant to individual users and to pass them on to advertising operators. They are therefore particularly valuable to foreign advertisers. We primarily use Facebook, Google and LinkedIn for these purposes. We will only place these cookies on your device if you give us your consent or allow us to do so via the cookie bar or on your browser.
Do you want to change your cookie settings?
If you do not want us to store essential, analytical or marketing cookies on your browser, you can modify these preferences in your browser. This will prevent the collection of data about you. For information on the settings for your specific browser, please visit the following addresses:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/microsoft-edge/
- Opera: https://help.opera.com
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/